Her experience pans from cinema to television to all TV genres (TV-movies, series, soaps, sit-coms).
She often collaborates with other professional screenwriters, as Roberta Calandra (Non con un bang
Venice Festival 1999) and Francesco Magali (Carabinieri
– Canale 5).
As a screenwriter, she puts at disposal of the productions that contact her, an in-depth experience,
enriched by studies with Italian and US gurus of screenwriting (Bob McKee, Jurgen Woolfe, etc).
She can also create a screenwriting working group according to specific projects.
• Il destino si chiama Clotilde
• Stranger to My Country
• Coming out
• Viaggio a LA
• Un’occasione d’oro
• Solo donne
• Madre Cabrini, TV-movie – Gabriele Andreoli for A.E. Media (MEDIASET project 2006)
• Sorelle, TV series – Marina De Luca for Iron Production (RAI project 2005)
• Vigili Urbani, TV series – Gabriele Andreoli for A.E. Media
• Un quartiere quasi perfetto, TV series – Gabriele Andreoli for A.E. Media
• Lucrezia Borgia, TV-movie – Gabriele Andreoli for A.E. Media
• Felice volava, TV series – Tore Sansonetti for Barter
• Corpo Forestale dello Stato, TV series - Davide Grassetti for Doinel Film
• Sulina, TV-movie – Sandra Infascelli for Europromex
• La Torre, TV series – Andrea Pecorelli for RaiTV
• Un posto al sole, Pearson/Grundy-RAI 3
• Vivere, ARAN-Mediaset
• Cuori Rubati, Pearson/Grundy-RAI 2
• In…Trastevere for Digitalia Film
• Caro domani Pupi Avati for Matteo Cinematografica-SAT2000
A package of sit-coms on the most varied subjects is available for production companies upon